Avocado toast with fried egg and bacon
* 1 piece thick cut grainy bread
* 1/2 large ripe avocado
* 1-2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
* Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
* 1/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes mix with little salt and evoo
* Chilli flake
* 2 tablespoons Really good evoo
* 2 egg fried over and medium
* 1-2 pieces crispy bacon
* Toast the piece of bread until the bread is just golden brown, about 2-3 minutes depending on the thickness of the bread.
* For the halved avocado, remove the pit from the avocado and discard. Remove the avocado from the skin and place the avocado flesh into a medium bowl and mash it with a fork and a squeeze of the fresh lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper as needed. Drizzled the evoo
* Slater the mashed avocado on top of the toast.
* Add the chilli flakes
* Place the fried egg and bacon and cherry tomatoes