Black pepper chicken
* 1 cup Onion (chopped)
* 2 Green chilli (chopped)
* 10-12 Cashew Nuts
* 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
* 3-4 Clove
* 3-4 Cardamom
* 1 inch Cinnamon
* 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
* 1 pound Chicken (curry cut)
* 1/4 cup Yogurt (whisked)
* 2 tsp Coriander powder
* 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
* Salt to taste
* 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
* 1 tbsp Lemon juice
* 1 tsp Honey
* 1 tbsp Whole black peppers
* 1/4 cup Fresh Cream
* 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
* Tame some oil in a pan add onion, green chilli and cashews and dry for 6-8 minutes.
* grind the onion and cashew nuts to make fine paste.
* Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan.
* Once the oil is hot, add cloves, cardamom and cinnamon to the pan.
* Add onion paste and fry for 8-10 minutes.
* Add ginger garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes.
* Now add chicken and fry for 6-8 minutes on high heat.
* Add yogurt and mix well.
* Cook for 3-4 minutes.
* Add coriander powder, cumin powder and salt and cook for 3-4 minutes.
* Add 1/2 cup water and black pepper powder and cook till oil separates at the corners.
* Now add 1/2 cup of water and cover and cook till chicken is done.
* Add lemon juice, honey, and coarse black pepper powder.
* Add fresh cream and mix well.
* Cook for a minute.
* Once ready, serve with rice or roti.