Buffalo chicken meat ball with homemade buffalo sauce
* 2 pounds ground chicken
* 1 1/2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
* 4 green onions, thinly sliced
* 2 teaspoon minced garlic (2 cloves)
* 1 teaspoon coarse salt
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
* 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce
* Buffalo sauce
* Ranch dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, gently mix the meatball ingredients together. Roll the mixture into 1 1/2-inch meatballs and place on baking sheet.
3. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the meatballs reaches 165˚F. Remove from oven and let cool for several minutes.
4. Transfer to a large bowl and toss with buffalo sauce. Serve immediately or keep warm in a slow cooker on warm/low setting.
* 1 cup unsalted butter
* 2 teaspoons garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
* 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
* 1 teaspoon white vinegar
* 1 1/2 cups hot sauce (like Frank’s Hot Sauce)
* 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
1. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Once melted remove the saucepan from the heat.
2. Whisk in the garlic powder, onion powder, honey, and hot sauce until well combined, about 1 minute.
3. Stir in Worcestershire sauce and white vinegar.
4. Use immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.