Charmoula, also called chermoula, comes from North Africa—Algeria, Morocco, and Tunisia. You can also find versions of it across the Mediterranean Sea in the South of France.
This bright green sauce is loaded with flavor. This is my take on charmoula I make it super spicy on spice label it’s 8 out of 10
* 6 garlic cloves, peeled
* 10 green chili plus 10 red long chilis
* ½ cup (tightly packed) fresh cilantro (leaves and thin stems)
* ½ cup (tightly packed) fresh mint
* 1 tablespoon paprika
* 1 tablespoon ground cumin
* 1 teaspoon kosher salt
* ¼ cup lemon juice (from about 1½ lemons)
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
1. Mince the garlic, chilli , cilantro, and mint by hand or in a food processor and place them together in a medium bowl.
2. Stir in the paprika, cumin, and salt and then the lemon juice and olive oil. Stir to mix well.
3. Let stand for at least 30 minutes before using.
This is a crab 🦀 charmoula
Very simple boiled the crab I used dungeons then fried some thinly sliced onion and add the sauce and crab , add some water and cook till sauce thicken !!
This is my contribution to
Sponsored by theteatrove
Future tagging munching_meals _fusion_bites noshbynam to participate