Dark chocolate almond butter pistachio truffles
Who said a truffle cannot be healthy here you go a healthy truffle which you will not feel guilty to eat
These Keto truffles are such a delightful treat and really simple to throw together. Essentially, they are jazzed-up Keto fat bombs. You’ll love how nutty and soft they are on the inside once you bite through the crunchy dark chocolate on the outside.
* 1 cup almond butter
* 1/2 cup almond flour or more, depending on the thickness of your almond butter
* 1/2 cup honey
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup chopped pistachio
* 2.5 oz dark chocolate chips
* Blend the almond butter with the honey and almond flour. Check consistency. You are looking for a dough-like consistency that can be easily rolled into balls without being squishy or falling apart. So if needed add more almond flour
* Mix the chopped pistachio
* Roll into balls I got about 10
* Melt chocolate in the microwave (in 30 second bursts) or in a double boiler.
* Using a spoon, coat each ball in chocolate. .
* Place the chocolate-covered truffles on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper and let them set in the fridge for 20 min .