Dark chocolate pomegranate cup (no bake )
Want to have a healthy dessert or snack with out any guilt , try this one out , we all know how good dark chocolate is for body and if you add pomegranate with it even more healthier .. no sugar added ..
* 1/2 c pomegranate seeds
* 1/2 c dark chocolate chip (get a good brand ) I used hukitchen they are the best
* 2 tsp. coconut oil
* 1/4 teaspoons pink Himalayan salt
* Use a paper towel to dry pomegranate seeds.
* Distribute pomegranate seeds between 4 silicone cupcake molds or 4 paper cupcake cake liners.
* Melt chocolate and coconut oil together using a double boiler or in a microwave safe bowl
* Add the salt
* Distribute melted chocolate over each pomegranate and mix the cup.
* Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours before serving.
* Store in freezer.
Antioxidants. Pomegranates have been eaten throughout history for their health benefits. …
Vitamin C. …
Cancer prevention. …
Alzheimer’s disease protection. …
crispylayers the.food.talks thefoodbaesics the_comfymeal_story theblissnbirch divyamsurabhi blablafoodz_prop_store
thebalancecooking 500_grams_later monasfoodlab recipe_.rolling
waterlemondesigns spichibyeatworks pepperberrys_co thehandicraftian getsippin
monasfoodlab plate2palate82 supper_bowl_by_himani
artistre.handmadehome thehandicraftian thepottery_house yesindia bestfoodchannelever
platter_the_better thefoodiesyndrome creative.flavours a_gourmet_loves
pepperberrys_co thehandicraftian artistre.handmadehome
Future tagging nosh my_pinchofwow pose.a.plat to participate