Easy baked pork belly
3 pounds pork belly, skin removed and cut into 3 inch slice
* 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
* 1 teaspoon dried red chili flakes
* 1/4 cup soy sauce
* 1/4 cup rice vinegar
* 2 tablespoons brown sugar, lightly packed
* 1 tablespoon sesame oil
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon salt * Place all of the ingredients (excep pork belly ) into a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
* Add the pork belly pieces and toss to coat with the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for one hour.
* Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
* Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
* Arrange the pork belly on the baking sheet being careful not to overlap.
* Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, carefully turn each piece over, and bake for 20 minutes. * Serve with white rice fried quail egg and sriracha