Everything bagel scones
We all love everything bagel here is scone version of it
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup butter, grated
1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
1 1/2 tsps baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp Everything Bagel Seasoning (Trader Joe’s is my favorite)
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp sugar
1/3 cup heavy cream
1 tbsp Everything Bagel Seasoning
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
1) In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, everything bagel seasoning, salt, and sugar. Mix well until combined.
2) Next, add COLD grated butter and cheese. Toss gently with hands. Set aside.
3) In another bowl, whisk egg and cream together and then pour into the flour mixture.
4) With a spatula, mix dough until flour just starts to incorporate. Pour out onto clean work surface and fold the dough over until flour and mixture is completely combined. Be careful not to overwork the dough. Just fold it over enough so it stays together.
5) Pat the dough into a circle and cut into 6 wedges. Or you can keep in circle form
6) Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. sprinkle more everything bagel seasoning on to.
7) Bake for 20-22 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes then serve.