Gratitude will shift you to a higher frequency and you will attract much better things
My gratitude post , this is my 250th post , I started this page in March just for fun , because of lockdown suddenly I had a lot of time on my hand , cooking has always been my passion but before this page I never thought I will display a dish for the entire world to see !! But it’s been a rewarding journey , made so many good friends along the way and come across many many amazing bloggers !! Thank you everyone for the love which keeps me motivated and brings out the best in me !!
So there you go 250th post
Beetroot raspberry hibiscus tart
24 Oreo cookies
4 tbsp Butter Unsalted, Melted
Add the Oreos in a food processor and pulse until you have fine crumbs.
Put Oreo cookie crumbs in a bowl and add melted butter. Mix until you have a crumbly mixture.
Spread this mixture in a round 9 inch tart dish Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes
Beetroot raspberry hibiscus filling:
2 medium beet peeled and quartered and boiled till soft
1 cup raspberries
2 hibiscus tea bags soak into 1/2 cup warm water
1 1/2 cup coconut cream
2tbsp maple or date syrup
1tsp vanilla extract
½ orange, zest
2tbsp orange juice
3 tsp agar agar powder
2 tbsp beetroot powered suncorefoods
1. In a blender add cooked beet ,raspberries and hibiscus infused water and blend until smooth.
2. Add cream, maple syrup, vanilla, orange zest, juice and cinnamon and blend again until incorporated. Add the beet and raspberry mix
3. Pour everything into a medium pot, stir in agar agar and beetroot powder and bring the mix to a boil. Leave to simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes stirring frequently until everything Mix !!
4. Once ready leave to cool down slightly, and pour onto the crust.
5. Place into a fridge for about half an hour to set.
6. Before serving garnish with different berry
This is my contributions to
munching_meals 500_grams_later house_of_tastee