For Pannacotta :
Heavy Cream : 1 cup
Sugar : 1 tbsp (or to your taste)
Milk/Half & Half : 1 cup
Unflavored Gelatin : 1 packet
Honey : 1/3 cup
Pure Vanilla Extract : 1 tsp
For Mango Gelee :
Mango Puree : 1 cup / 240 ml
Sugar : 1/4 cup /60 grms (or to your taste)
Cool Water : 3 tbsp/45 ml
Unflavored Gelatin : 1 packet /11/2 tsp
1. Pour 1/2 cup of the milk into a bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over. Let stand until gelatin has softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine remaining cup of milk, cream, honey, sugar,and bring to a simmer over medium. Heat untill all the sugar and honey have dissolved 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the the vanilla extract.
3. Now add and mix the gelatin until it is completely dissolved and allow the mixture come down to room temperature.
4. Pour into the serving bowls/glass as desired, cover with plastic wraps and refrigerate at least 2-4 hours or until set.
How to make Mango Gelee :
1. Sprinkle gelatin over cool water.
2. Pour mango puree and sugar in a small saucepan and simmer until sugar has dissolved.
3. Now mix the gelatin into the mango mixture and stir until gelatin has dissolved.
4. Remove from heat and allow to cool; pour it over the frozen pannacotta.
5. Allow to set it in a refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours and garnish with some with fresh fruits or topping of choice…Enjoy!