Molten chocolate lava cake
1 cup chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips
¼ cup butter
½ cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
3 egg yolks
3 large eggs
1 tsp pure vanilla extract * Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F and grease 6 ramekin cups. Or 3 small cake pan * Melt chocolate chips and butter together in the double boiler or microwave and stir until smooth.
* Add sugar and flour together to chocolate mixture.
* Add eggs, yolks and vanilla and stir once again until smooth.
* Pour batter evenly into ramekins or 3 small baking pan and place onto a cookie sheet.
* Bake on the middle rack for 13-15 minutes depending on your oven
* Cakes are done when your edges are firm. The center will be runny.
* Run a knife around the edges to loosen and flip onto plates.
* Serve warm !