1 cup/ 125g all purpose flour
* 1/2 cup/100g granulated sugar
* 3 large eggs room temperature
* 6 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
* 2 TBSP orange juice
* 1 orange zest
* 3/4 tsp. Baking powder
* ¼ tsp salt
* extra butter for greasing the molds * In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs. Then add orange juice and zest and mix well.
* In a separate bowl add flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk well.
* Add flour mixture to egg mixture and mix well to this add melted butter and mix once again.
* Then cover and refrigerate the dough for at least 1 hour or overnight it you want.
* When you ready to bake pre-heat oven to 350F and brush the madeleine pan with butter you can use soft butter, I used melted butter.
* Add small cookie scoop batter into each pan and bake it for about 8-10 minutes or until the sides are crisped up and the cake has cook through.
* Serve as it is, or with a dusting of powdered sugar. Enjoy!