💾💽 Peach burrata prosciutto naan pizza with honey balsamic drizzle
Peach 🍑 is my absolute favorite fruit and it go so well with mozzarella or Burrata cheese And now I’m here to tell you that sweet peaches also play incredibly well with savory prosciutto on a pizza. I love brunch this was my brunch dish yesterday and I paired with a crisp sauvignon blanc it was pure bliss
* 2 naan crusts, (store brought is fine 😁
* 3 tbsp olive oil divided
* 4 oz burrata cheese divided
* 2 large peaches sliced
* 4 thin slices of prosciutto torn
* 1 tbsp chopped basil
* 2 tbsp honey
* 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
* Kosher salt to season throughout
1. Preheat oven to 425. Make the pizza by brushing 1.5 tbsp of olive oil onto each naan crust or pizza crust. Sprinkle with kosher salt to season
2. Add 2 oz of torn burrata to each pizza and season again with kosher salt
3. Add sliced peaches to each pizza and sprinkle with kosher salt
4. Add torn prosciutto evenly to both pizzas
5. Bake the pizzas at 425 for 10-12 minutes or until peaches begin to soften and crust begins to crisp
6. Crank the oven heat to broil and broil for 2-3 minutes or until prosciutto is crisped, and burrata is golden and bubbly. Watch the pizza carefully during this step.
7. While the pizza cooks mix the honey balsamic drizzle by combining honey and balsamic vinegar. Set aside.
8. When the pizzas are done, remove from the oven and drizzle with the honey balsamic drizzle to taste. You will likely have extra of the drizzle. Sprinkle with chopped basil and serve while hot!