Pistachios rabri panna cotta
Tired of same old strawberry and chocolate for Valentine’s Day dessert try this creamy luscious melt in your mouth Indian fusion dessert I bet you will not be disappointed
* 2 bread slices, crusts removed
* 2 cups milk
* 2-3 saffron strands
* 200 g condensed milk
* 1/4 cup heavy cream
* 2 tablespoons sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom (cardamom powder)
* 1 cup ground pistachio
2 tablespoons Gelatin powder
1/4 cup water
1. Boil water in a pan over high heat. Sprinkle with gelatin powder.
2. Stir to dissolve gelatin. Remove from heat. Set aside to cool completely.
1. Cut the bread into small pieces, using a food processor make a fine crumb
2. Place a heavy bottom pan over medium-high heat. Pour in milk. Add saffron strands heat it up
3. Add condensed milk, cream, white sugar and breadcrumbs and pistachio
4. Simmer, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens.
5. Stir in ground cardamom. Remove from heat and let it cool .
6. Add cooled gelatin mixture to the cooled rabri mixture. Pour them into panna cotta Mould !
7. Place in the refrigerator to set for overnight.
letshunt4food thetaleofmytastebuds thekhaiikhaiigirl pizzatopastry
thebongtouch nivedanagro thehandicraftian _reyin_ instaclassy_tulip
500_grams_later calmandserene monasfoodlab fnbstories
divyamsurabhi thehandicraftian pepperberrys_co unique_kerala_spices blablafoodz_prop_store
_fusion_bites mycurrystories munching_meals to participate