Sausage pancake muffin
1 pound Ground breakfast sausage
1 cup Flour
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
1 tablespoon Sugar
1 cup Milk
1 tablespoon Butter (melted)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and prepare a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cook sausage. Crumbling with a spatula until fully cooked. Drain fat and set aside.
3. Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar. In a separate bowl beat egg then add milk and melted butter. Now mix together wet and dry ingredients.
4. Pour pancake mix into mini muffin pan then add a spoon full of cooked sausage. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 1-2 minutes.
5. Optional: Serve with maple syrup.