Vegan kimchi soup
Korean food is my absolutely favorite, and this dish belong to my friends family when I was in Seoul I learn how to make this , and I made this quite often !!
Kimchi is a traditional Korean side dish made from fermented vegetables with garlic, ginger, and chilis. Most often napa cabbage and white radish are used for the basis !
Kimchi tastes somewhat spicy, salty, and it has slightly sour and tangy notes.
There is so many health benefits of kimchi
* Nutrient dense. Kimchi is packed with nutrients while being low in calories.
* Contains probiotics.
* strengthen your immune system
* reduce inflammation
* slow aging.
* prevent yeast infections.
* Help weight loses
* Support heart health
* 1 tbsp oil
* 1/2 onion finely diced
* 2 cloves of garlic minced
* 1- inch ginger grated
* 1/2 cup kimchi roughly chopped
* 3 cups water
* 2 tbsp soy sauce
* 3 tbsp coconut sugar
* 1 tsp Korean chili flakes
* 3/4 tsp salt
* 1 cup mixed mushrooms diced
* 1 pak choy cut in half
* 1 block tofu diced
* 3.5 ounces dry noodles potato noodles
* 1/4 cup cilantro green onions
* Heat the oil in a soup pot Once hot, add the onions, garlic, and ginger, and sautée .
* Next, add the kimchi, water, soy sauce, coconut sugar, chili flakes, salt, diced mushrooms, pak choy (or other greens), and tofu. Bring to a boil and lower to a simmer. And cover and sim for 30 min
* . Cook the noodles . Pour in the kimchi soup with some tofu, mushrooms, and kimchi. Garnish with chopped cilantro and green onions, and serve hot!
This is my first contribution to “eat clean”
recipe_.rolling , tamatarchutney thepiquantflavours , the_comfymeal_story
divinefoodlab , thecousinstales
thehandicraftian , divyamsurabhi , newbasics.in
Tagging 500_grams_later noshbynam mycurrystories to participate!!