🌲 Well it’s after all Diwali , time to indulge so here you go
chocolate almond peda
Peda is an Indan sweet dish made with khoya or mawa (milk solids)
* 1 cup Unsweetened Khoya crumbled
* 1 can (12.5 oz ) almond paste
* 1/4 cup Sugar
* 6 tbsp Cocoa Powder
* 2-3 tbsp Milk
* Take the crumbled khoya in a pan and heat for a minute.
* Add milk and sugar and almond paste and mix well.
* Let the sugar dissolves completely.
* Keep stirring over a medium-low flame until the mixture thickens and leaves the sides of the pan.
* Add cocoa powder and mix until combined.
* Remove from the flame and let it cool down.
* When the mixture warm enough to handle, knead it into a smooth dough. Grease your hand with little ghee if needed.
* Divide the mixture into equal-sized balls.
* Shape them into flat discs !
Happy Diwali insta family, may this Diwali bring property and happiness to you and your family stay safe and blessed 💕