When you bored you make truffle 😁
Strawberry cream dark chocolate truffle
* 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
* 8 oz cream cheese (1 block)
* 1/4 cup powdered sugar
* 1 cup dark or semisweet chocolate chips
* 2 tbsp milk
1. 1. Use a food processor to purée the strawberries. Set aside.
2. blend the cream cheese and powdered sugar until combined. Add in the strawberry purée and mix until combined. Put the bowl in the freezer and chill the filling for about 30 minutes so it firms up and is easier to roll into balls. 3. Use a spoon or cookie scoop to take about 2 tablespoons of the filling and use your hands to roll it into a ball. You should get about 14 balls. Set the balls on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for another 30 minutes. 4. Use a double boiler to melt the chocolate. When it is almost melted, stir in the milk. Use a fork to dip each ball into the chocolate and coat fully. Place back on the cookie sheet. Once all of the balls are dipped, put them in the freezer for the chocolate to firm up.